Monday, November 2, 2009

Gotta Love Skype

Below is a snapshot I took this morning of Daphne and Emma while we were doing a Video Call with the girls--via the Skype.  It's a great and free way to stay close with the kids while we're 800 miles away.  All you need is a PC and high speed internet, which we have wirelessly at our "home" in Menlo Park and at the hospital.

We're going on two weeks away from the the "Utah Kids."  We're getting lots of quality time with our "California Kid" at the expense of the Utah Kids. But they're troopers, holding up good, and in the great hands of grandmas, grandpas, uncles, aunts, cousins, and friends. Thank you all.



Sometime later tonight I'll post today's update on our California Kid.


3 comments:

The Simmons Family said...

Oh, how I LOVE Skype!!! I'm sure it's so hard to be without your other kiddos. :( The only thing that gets me though it is knowing that this is just a moment in forever!

Steffani said...

Sammy told us about that! I am so glad that you have been able to "see" you sweet kids while you've been away from them. What a blessing! I loved Abby's hats! Steff

Aim said...

That's cool that you got to see your kids via the internet. Isn't technology amazing. Helen and Emma have really been getting along lately. I think Helen kind of wishes she was her little sister.